Are you tired of feeling like you “have to” buy a lot of gifts at Christmas time?
Do you end up keeping toys given by family members even though you dislike them?
In this Simplicity Parenting Holiday Workshop, you will:
- Relive the golden moments of your childhood
- Discover and create your family values
- Recapture the spirit of Christmas
- Learn how to use the extraordinary ’Power of Less’ in order to meet your child’s needs
- Get your family on board for a successful holiday season
In the midst of all the holiday busyness, it is easy to forget what we are actually celebrating: Spending time with loved ones, freedom, celebrating cultural and spiritual heritage, giving and receiving love…
This is the right workshop if you are…
- Frustrated with getting obnoxious or useless toys
- Stressed out by all the shopping
- Overwhelmed by too much stuff
- Struggling with a loss of rhythm and calm
Imagine your holidays being a time for creating fun family rituals that are focused on connection, joy, caring and love rather than stuff.
Join Simplicity Parenting Group Leader, Bhagavan Bauer, for this special holiday event and bring Ease and Joy back to your Holidays!
Tuesday, December 4th 2:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Twin Ridges Home Study Charter School
111 New Mohawk Road
Nevada City, CA 95959
Child care provided at location $7/child