Are you or your family feeling stressed by too much stuff or too much going on?
Are you looking to raise calmer, happier, more secure children?
In this Simplicity Parenting Workshop, you will:
- Relive the golden moments of your childhood
- Discover and create your family values
- Bring predictability and rhythm into family life
- Find balance in a child’s life between scheduled activities, creative time, & down time
Come learn how to use the extraordinary ‘Power of Less’ in order to meet your child’s needs and learn sustainable ways to simplify and slow down your home environment.
This is the right workshop if you are…
- Frustrated with obnoxious or broken toys
- Overwhelmed by too much stuff
- Struggling with a loss of rhythm and calm
Imagine making time for fun, connection, relaxing.
Imagine your child’s room uncluttered, peaceful.
Imagine your family’s days acquiring a sense of order, rhythm and flow.
Join the slow parenting movement and learn ways to simplify and slow down your home environment, create predictable and connecting rhythms, simplify your child’s weekly schedule, and find out the benefits to filtering out the adult world…
The Simplicity Parenting group will meet for 7, consecutive, weekly sessions (2 hours each) on Wednesdays from 10 am-12 pm beginning February 29th.
Wednesday, 10 am – 12 pm from February 29th - April 11th
Location Loga Springs Academy
931 Northeast 16th Avenue Gainesville, FL
Price includes processing fee and $25 material fee
To pay by check or make payment arrangements please contact us